dSTAR AWS Solution
Modern digital life dictates certain rules for team collaboration, which requires insurance of data and metadata been transmitted, shared and consumed in secure, comprehensive and managed manner. That’s where dSTAR comes in with a unique infrastructure that provides distributed, secure, trusted, anonymous and reliable way of communication with collaborates as well as control over the environment, tasks emulation, exchange data, objects securely and much more.
In order to use the product you must obtain a license from dSTAR.
- User needs to have an account on Amazon Management Console.
- Deploy a dSTAR Stack (detailed instruction at the next slide) and access Control Panel. It will be available for access via link that should be found at CloudFormation->Stacks, Outputs Tab, under Key Value.
- Set up the environment: add members, set up rules.
- To connect mobile device, please download dSTAR app from Appstore or Google Play https://dstarlab.com/getapp
- Get 12 digits of the environment ID from the Control panel.
- Choose Business env at the registration of mobile dSTAR client and put in 12 digits of the EnvID to connect.
- Enjoy the benefits of secure communication.
AWS Setup Process
- Using the search form at AWS Marketplace find dSTAR for AWS.
- Choose dSTAR for AWS product and click “Continue to Subscribe”.
- Now please visit the AWS personal cabinet. Under “Manage Your Software Subscriptions” new subscription for dSTAR for AWS will be available. Click “Manage” to start the interaction with it.
- At the product page please click the orange “Launch” button at the top right corner.
- Now it will take you to the process of Stack creation. At this step you need to choose instance type, desired name of the instance and key to access the server via SSH protocol (additional parameters like storage, security, address range of VpcCIDR etc., will be set up automatically). Click Next to continue.
- Next step will show you Configure stack options. Things like Tags, Permissions, Stack policy, Rollback configuration, Notification options, Stack creation options could be configured at this step if need be.
- Click Next to continue.
- Next screen will show all the settings to be reviewed, please make sure Capabilities checkbox is checked. Click “Create Stack” to finish.
- Now new Stack is being created. Now it’s time to navigate to your AWS Console,
CloudFormation->Stacks. Under Cloud Formation section you will see the progress of creation, please wait until you see Create_Complete Status under new Stack.
- To access Control Panel of the dSTAR for AWS please choose newly created Stack, tab Outputs and in the Key field click on Value parameter link. System will redirect you to the Control Panel login page.
- Using default credential, please login to the Control panel. Right after the login you will be offered to change it for more secure one.
login: admin password: admin
- Quick video on how to add users and operate Control panel may be found by this link, also could be played at the left side of the screen. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1txDPvjpuSh-yMSgdJg6d6mEGdoDeNzvP/view?usp=sharing
- More Tutorials about the mobile client in our Social Mediahttps://www.facebook.com/watch/335206137143519/726263014619228
- firstname.lastname@example.org You may always contact us by email or over dSTAR iComm by the number +97293740311
All Communication Means In One Pack
MessengerA secure instant messenger that provides all you need to manage private and group messaging
Audio CallsMake high-quality, end-to-end encrypted audio calls, based on WebRTC technology for faster, safer and more reliable peer-to-peer connection
RoomsMake high quality video calls with up to 7 other participants. Just like in the audio calls, it’s based on WebRTC and end-to-end encrypted
NotesA handy feature for users to create their own notes and personal reminders, and even attach them with files
A customizable, multi-account email module that allows you to create your very own email domain, as well as to manage accounts’ inboxes conveniently in one place. All emails sent between dSTAR users are fully end-to-end encrypted
Cloud StorageA cloud storage space hosted on your company server in which all stored information and files are encrypted
Backup & RestoreA specially designed backup mechanism for ensuring that all user information can be easily recovered and safely stored as an end-to-end encrypted file
Push-To-TalkStream your audio messages in real-time with our unique walkie-talkie like feature
Flickering MessagesMessages that blink and flicker in order to disrupt anyone from taking snapshots or screenshots of your display
Audio MessagingEasily record and send audio messages
File SharingSend videos, images, files, and other media
Auto TranslateAn integrated translation service, that supports a wide range of over 200 languages. The translator is customizable, and allows users to translate manually per message, or to translate all messages automatically
Hidden MessagesThe content of these messages is kept hidden until its manually revealed to protect them from curious eyes
Disappearing MessagesYou determine the lifetime of your messages, after which they vanish, never to be seen again
Unique Benefits of Our Messenger
A secure instant messenger that provides all you need to manage private and group messaging. It allows you to control the content and how users would consume it
- Press-To-Show Hidden Messages
- Face-Recognition Hidden Messages
- Disappearing Messages
- Forward Permission
- Copy Permission
- Screenshot Permission
- Message Received Notification
dSTAR Design Principles:
Participate in the Survey and Get Free Support