Secure Medical Messenger
Following the epidemiological situation in the world and the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), many medical institutions became faced with great difficulties in their work. Perhaps the most significant problem was the communication between the patient and the doctor, as well as how to reducing the number of physical contacts under quarantine. Internet messengers and the possibility of using telemedicine came to the rescue.
Telemedicine is the use of telecommunication and computer smart technologies to provide medical care in the right place and at the right time, precisely in cases where the geographical distance between the medical worker and the patient is a critical factor.
In many countries of the world, doctors are willing to use instant messengers for telemedicine consultations “doctor-to-doctor” or “doctor-to-patient”. And such an application experience is increasingly published in scientific articles and the media. The scope is the most extensive: cardiology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, dentistry, cosmetology, etc. In turn, public messengers as a tool for telemedicine have a number of serious drawbacks:
- There is no integration with the medical information systems of the hospital, which means there is no way to document the results of teleconsultations. Therefore, data must be transferred manually.
- For the exchange of data, open communication channels are used and there is a risk of exposure to personal data that will lead to the violation of medical secrecy.
Today, messengers are also used to organize work with different groups of medical workers (and between specialized departments), as well as for distance learning and information support among medical personnel and staff.
Ultimately, these messaging platforms improve communication at all levels, accelerate decision-making, optimize the patient’s route and thereby increase the effectiveness of medical personnel.
What is dSTAR’s white label Medical Messenger Solution?
- This is a cloud-based platform, on the basis of which medical organizations offer their patients a new paid service: remote consultation (monitoring, support) of a patient by his attending physician instead of standard offline receptions.
- The main principle: the patient asks a question, and the doctor replies on a time that suits him (for example, within 24 hours). This allows you to embed a new service on a busy doctor’s work day.
- White Label dSTAR Medical Messenger Solution provides healthcare organizations and doctors with fundamentally new conveniences and opportunities compared to the traditional exchange of contact information(phone, public messengers, email).
- After the consultation is completed, the patient does not have the doctor’s contact information, but all correspondence with him remains.
- It is possible to customize the working environment of the application. You can add your own logos, design, functionality and other settings! All this allows you to take advantage of our platform according to your needs.
- All communication is well protected. dSTAR uses reliable end-to-end data encryption technology that guarantees the security of personal data.
dSTAR’s White Label Medical Messenger Solution is a complete turnkey work environment system that does not require additional hardware and software costs. This is a cloud platform upon which medical organizations offer their patients a new paid service: remote consultation (monitoring, support) of a patient with his attending physician. The service is multi-platform, it can be used on any platform - Web, Android, iOS.
You can learn more about dSTAR’s White Label Solutions at https://dstarlab.com/white-label