Team Collaboration Tools
Due to the worldwide ramifications caused by the Coronavirus pandemic on many companies from almost all industries, a significant part of the office work process moved to the online mode. This sudden shift caused a major increase in demand for online collaboration and communication tools, so that teams and companies could continue their work from afar.
Online collaboration tools help managers and teams to keep their working on their projects, manage tasks and direct workflow.
There are three key factors influence the success of a new project or campaign:
- A quick exchange of information both up and down the chain of command, allowing each participant to receive relevant information about the project progress, emerging problems and recent achievements.
- Properly organized project management, thanks to which the work is more likely to be done on time and without exceeding the budget limit.
- Effective collaboration within a team or between departments, allowing you to generate more ideas and foster innovation.
However, it would be a mistake to believe that in a modern innovative work environment, these three factors act independently of each other. You can improve all three areas by focusing on only one area: working on projects together. Such optimization will help all employees, from the CEO and higher management all the way down to the junior employees, to better interact with colleagues, suggest new ideas, and collaborate more actively in carrying out tasks, thereby improving efficiency and productivity of all those involved.
Project Collaboration: Achieving Efficiency
Regardless of whether you intend to continue to use the old methods or start looking for new tools, you should consider several important points:
- You need a tool to manage information in real time.
- Employees should be able to quickly communicate within work environments - make audio & video calls, conferensing, and instant messaging.
- It is necessary to have a single cloud space for storing and organizing all the information on that’s generated during, or needed for the project.
- Particular attention should be paid to the management right and permissions of access for the various roles of employees.
- And most importantly, all level of communication must be safely and reliably protected from external threats.
If you decide to implement collaboration and project management software, try using dSTAR Lab’s dSTAR in a Box. A collaboration and communication platform specially designed to answer such needs. You can find more product information at this link https://dstarlab.com/dstar-in-a-box